Congratulations–you have the watch!
As a leader, you are responsible for the mission and the people assigned to you. This is no trivial matter. Regardless of the size of your team, employees are depending on you for their lives and careers. Someone in your organization has found you worthy of taking on this incredible responsibility. For the sake of your team and the people who entrusted you with this role, you need to master the skills to become a great leader.
In this book series, you will learn how to become a people-centered leader. Great leaders know that employees who are respected, appreciated, and given the chance to grow will go the extra mile. These books provide real-world leadership wisdom written from a hands-on perspective. If you want to be a more effective leader, this is the one book series you should read this year.
This three-book series contains the following bestselling leadership books:
• I Have the Watch: Becoming a Leader Worth Following
• You Have the Watch: A Guided Journal to Become a Leader Worth Following
• All in the Same Boat: Lead Your Organization Like a Nuclear Submariner
Get this book series today if you want to:
• Have a greater impact on the people in your organization
• Overcome the common mistakes most managers make
• Take the mystery of out leading people
• Discover the habits of highly successful leaders
• Separate yourself from other managers in your company.
Begin your journey today to become a leader worth following!
He served as a Naval Officer on Nuclear Submarines during the Cold War and has been leading industrial business for more than 20 years.
He is passionate about leadership and employee engagement. His articles and blog posts have been read and shared all over the world. He believes that Leadership can make a significant difference in the performance of any organization.
His leadership books, I Have the Watch: Becoming a Leader Worth Following, All in the Same Boat: Lead Your Organization Like a Nuclear Submariner, and You Have the Watch: A Guided Journal to Become a Leader Worth Following are Amazon Bestsellers!
CONNECT WITH JON
© Jon S. Rennie and Deck & Conn, LLC