In this episode, our guest Dr. Benjamin Ritter, founder of Live for Yourself Consulting, shares insights on how to create a fulfilling career that you love. Dr. Ritter is a leadership and career coach, talent development executive, international speaker, online instructor, and podcaster who is passionate about guiding leaders to excel in their careers and lives.
- How to identify your strengths and passions to create a career that aligns with your values
- Overcoming common obstacles that prevent people from pursuing their dream careers
- Strategies for standing out in a competitive job market and developing executive presence
- Building confidence as a leader and taking steps to advance your career
- Tips for maintaining a work-life balance and avoiding burnout
Conclusion: Dr. Benjamin Ritter offers practical advice for anyone looking to create a career they love. By focusing on your strengths and passions, developing executive presence, and taking calculated risks, you can build a fulfilling career that aligns with your values and brings you joy. Tune in to learn more from this expert on leadership and career development.
Loved this episode?
Screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @jonsrennie I would love to connect with you!
You Have the Watch: A Guided Journal to Become a Leader Worth Following
All in the Same Boat: Lead Your Organization Like a Nuclear Submariner
I Have the Watch: Becoming a Leader Worth Following
Bottom Gun Coffee Company was born from the love of coffee while serving in the submarine force. Bottom Gun is owned and operated by submarine veterans who know a thing or two about good coffee. Learn more HERE