“It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.” Aristotle
As I wrote about in The Secrets of Morning People Revealed, mornings are uniquely important in five distinct ways:
- Your willpower is at its highest
- Your mind is less scattered
- You’re less likely to be interrupted
- You increase the availability of time
- You start your day with a sense of accomplishment
If you’re going to change the world, you need to get up early. You’ll get more done and you’ll see unique, amazing, and wonderful things. So, get up and get going!